How do I find technical editing, writing and translation that I can do online?

Subject: How do I find technical editing, writing and translation that I can do online?
From: Robert Nusbaum <Nuskafka -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 16:31:16 EDT

I am a very experienced technical editor, writer, and translator (German,
French, and Hungarian into English). Most of my experience has been in the
natural sciences, but I have done a fair amount of translating and editing in
the social sciences as well.

I am looking for technical writing, editing, and translating I can do online.
Can anyone give me any leads as to where I can find such work?

I live in Budapest.

Robert Nusbaum
nuskafka -at- aol -dot- com
telephone: (36) 1 246 3371