Songs about Technical Writing

Subject: Songs about Technical Writing
From: Laura Hardy <LadyLHardy -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 11:13:32 EDT

A while back, someone was looking for songs about tech. writing and tech.
writers. A friend sent me the following recently, and I thought I'd share it,
for what it's worth (as Paul Harvey says). Perhaps you've seen it before, but
if not, enjoy!

Print Some Fonts

© 1993 by Steven Weyhrich

(Sung to the tune of "At The Hop" by Danny & The Juniors)

You can bold it, you can style it
You can even outline it
With a font

You can shadow, you can plain it