Re: Word to FrameMaker conversion

Subject: Re: Word to FrameMaker conversion
From: Stephen Arrants <stephena -at- COMPBEAR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 13:44:04 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: House, Barry <BHouse -at- LRS -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU <TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tuesday, September 08, 1998 1:31 PM
Subject: Word to FrameMaker conversion

>is there any way I can make Word (97 or 8.0, call it what you
>wish) print a list of the styles associated with each document? That
>would make it easier to create the matching styles in FrameMaker.
>
>Of course, if anyone has a more elegant solution, I'm all ears.

Open the document, and click Print on the File menu.
In the Print dialog box, choose Styles in the Print what list box.
Click OK to print a list of styles.

Note that this only prints the styles that are actually used (applied) in
the document, not all the styles contained in the template.

steve arrants
http://www.compbear.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=