On-Line TC Courses

Subject: On-Line TC Courses
From: Geri Lou Ciotoli <GCIOTOLI -at- ECS-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 09:07:44 -0400

Hi Everyone.. it's been a while since I've posted anything!

But, in the past, I have noticed many posts asking for on-line courses in
Tech Writing. I just got a brochure in the mail from UCLA. They are
offering four on-line courses this semester, all starting in early October:

Strategic Communication Planning
Technical Writing
Information Design
(Almost) Everything You Wanted to Know

In the upcoming semesters, they are including:
Technical Editing
Graphic & Visual Communication for the Technical Communicator
Managing Documentation Projects
Cutting-Edge Documentation
Writing Effective Proposals
Writing Policies and Procedures
Interviewing and Observation Skills
Writing Technical Instructions
Writing Effective User Manuals

For information:

Contact: Dan Oyenoki at (302) 825-1492
Email: doyenoki -at- unex -dot- ucla -dot- edu
website: OnlineLearning.net/tc
For free catalog: 1-800-784-8436 ext. 320

Geri Lou Ciotoli
Dataline8000 Technical Communicator
Enterprise Computer Systems, Inc.
gciotoli -at- ecs-inc -dot- com