Re: Value-add: Thanks for your help

Subject: Re: Value-add: Thanks for your help
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 14:26:48 -0600

At 02:15 PM 9/9/98 -0600, Jay Mead wrote:
>A bit more than a year ago I started inquiring on this list about how to
>measure value added by technical documentation, and I got many, many
>helpful responses. The long-delayed (the delay was my own fault) result
>was a Master's thesis and, this month, an article in STC's journal
>Technical Communication. I want here to acknowledge the help given me by
>this great mailing list, and say thank you to all.

And we'd just like to add that it's a spectacular article! It's very well
written, clear, comprehensive, and invaluable to anyone who ever
needs to convince an employer or client of the value added by
effective technical communication.

Eric and Deborah

* Eric J. Ray, ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com, http://www.raycomm.com/
* _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick Reference_, and others.
* Looking for new consulting projects--please query if interested.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=