Word Problems

Subject: Word Problems
From: Colette Kelley <cmkel -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 05:51:24 -0700

Hi everyone,
I want to thank you for your responses to my Word problems - blurring
and bolding. To sum up - two people said their video card was
responsible for the blurring on the screen. Bolding - suggestions
were to turn off Auto Format as much as possible. Also check the
Normal style definition and make sure the description does not include
Bold. A tip - Control Z will undo macros which have inserted unwanted
bullets, no's, etc.

Colette

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=