Re: Consulting Sources

Subject: Re: Consulting Sources
From: Laurel Nelson <Laurel_Y_Nelson -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:41:52 -0500

Christine Lienhart wrote:
I have called a couple of local agencies,but they all want to know more

Howard wrote:
This, really, is the failing with agencies. Instead of being agents,
they want to be intelligence agencies. One wonders where the strategic
planning comes from...

...admittedly, it could be that tactics are being misapplied!

Steer clear of them - I'm sure you have the resources to deal with
this...

I don't understand your logic, Howard. If Christine doesn't really know
what she needs, and she calls an agency for help, they are going to ask
questions. How can they determine what she needs if they don't? Just
wondering.

Regards, Laurel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=