Getting Started Manual

Subject: Getting Started Manual
From: Lisa Depenbrock <lisa -dot- depenbrock -at- US -dot- FICSGRP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 10:44:12 -0400

Hello all,

I may have to write a getting started manual for my company's internet
banking system. As I have never written one before, I wanted to get
some feedback about what type of information it should contain.

I think a Getting Started manual should contain information about the
following:
Logging On
Logging Off
Screen Components
Navigation
How to use the online help provided
Overview information of the system components.

My employer mentioned including system requirements and customer
specific information but I am not sure those types of information should
be included. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Lisa

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=