Re: Best examples of ...

Subject: Re: Best examples of ...
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:41:33 -0700

You can also volunteer to be a judge for your local STC online
competition, if there is one. You may or may not see the greatest help
in the world, but by judging several entries you will learn a lot about
what makes a good help system. Also, you occasionally see something
awesome. One of the entries I judged last year went on to win the top
award in the International competition.

- Scott Miller
smiller -at- portal -dot- com
> >I realize that there is a lot of STC-related information
> >available, but I'm not a member and can't access it.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=