Re: Best examples of ...

Subject: Re: Best examples of ...
From: "Thiessen, Christopher E" <Christopher -dot- E -dot- Thiessen -at- CERIDIAN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:24:12 -0400

Rowena, probably due to the copyright considerations, these are available
only through the travelling STC show. Putting these winning WinHelp files up
on the Web would -- at least for my company -- constitute a serious problem
with the Legal Dept.

Chris Thiessen
christopher -dot- e -dot- thiessen -at- ceridian -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=