format html for book from web browser print selection?

Subject: format html for book from web browser print selection?
From: Lenore Weiss <Lenore_Weiss -at- WINK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:33:20 -0700

I have an online document that our customers access from different sites in
the U.S.

Occasionally, there is a need to print this document for onsite training.

Does any one know of a way to have the browser print the html in book
format so that the pages are
formatted correctly? Printing the document now, some of the screen span two
pages (uggh).

Thanks.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=