JOB: TW in Lisbon, Portugal

Subject: JOB: TW in Lisbon, Portugal
From: Joaquim Baptista <px -at- EASYPHONE -dot- PT>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:02:47 +0100

Greetings,

For the benefit of the non-europeans among us, Portugal is the most
South-West country in Europe.

Easyphone seeks individuals with a University degree for its technical
writing section. You will be responsible for writing manuals in English for
the software developed by Easyphone and sold in over 20 countries.

You must have:
- A University degree in any course including Technical Writing,
Journalism, English, Communication, Sociology, Psychology,
Engineering, or Computers.
- Interest in computers, including practical knowledge of graphical
interfaces, programming, communications and relational databases.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese, both spoken and written.

Easyphone offers integration in a young and growing company, salary
compatible with experience, training, professional development, and other
benefits. Send a curriculum vitae, letter of presentation and extracts of
your texts (up to 10 pages) to:

EASYPHONE - a/c Recursos Humanos, ref. Doc/3
Av. dos Combatentes 43 - 8 andar - 1600 Lisboa
Email: apn -at- easyphone -dot- pt

PS: I will be interviewing, and I will go to SIGDOC'98 next week.
That means that I will not acknowledge any curriculums sent
before October.

--
Joaquim Baptista, alias pxQuim Precisa de uma contabilista?
- px -at- easyphone -dot- pt (01) 8684294

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=