Re: Ventura8/Frame

Subject: Re: Ventura8/Frame
From: "Metzger, Lucinda" <cmetzger -at- DUKANE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:56:55 -0500

Damien asked:

"We're looking at moving to Ventura8/Frame for creating our long
documents
(keeping Word for short and HAT). I've read a lot on the list about
Frame
but has anyone any experience of Ventura8? Come across any comparison?"

I haven't seen any comparisons of the two packages, but I have been
using Ventura 8 for about the past month. (I've been a Ventura user for
several years now.) It's a little buggy here and there, but overall I've
been satisfied with it. It's MUCH better than version 7. Yes, I do think
it's got more bells and whistles than it needs, and no, I don't use many
of those bells and whistles myself. I wonder if the disgruntled comment
attributed to the Corel writer was made because that writer is trying to
use all those bells and whistles.

If you have questions on specific features or functions, feel free to
contact me directly.

Cindy
cmetzger -at- dukane -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=