RoboHelp List

Subject: RoboHelp List
From: Layna Andersen <laynaa -at- CARECOMPUTER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:57:33 +0000

For all who asked (after I got the info), here is the URL for the official RoboHelp
mailing list:

http://www.blue-sky.com/TechSupp/discuss.htm

And for the WinHelp mailing list:

email LISTSERV -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA with the message "subscribe
winhlp-L"

I just got started using RoboHelp a few months ago (in my first-ever tech writing
job). For other beginners, my best suggestions would be:

1. Do the tutorials -- they really are a good way to learn.
2. If at all possible, get a colleague to show you a thing or two -- I've found that
ten minutes of one-on-one from someone who knows what they're doing can
be worth an hour of puzzling over the handbook.

Thanks again to all.

Layna

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=