Lowest Common denominator

Subject: Lowest Common denominator
From: rick price <rlprice -at- NETCOM -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:42:35 -0400

The "Dummies" books work where most other manuals have failed. Humour is a
tremendously powerful tool which tends to be looked down upon in our
profession. Many a battle in the boardroom, confrontation over issues and
the incomprehensible have been resolved or communicated through the tactful
use of humour.
If it works why fight it.

Note: I am using the accepted spelling for the country I live in so please
do not bombard me or the list with yet another discussion of absolute
correct language and punctuation.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=