Re: Graphics in PDF

Subject: Re: Graphics in PDF
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 12:16:41 +1000

It the same converting Frame to PDF if you want your imported graphic files
in color.

Bruce Ashley
OZ

Hello everyone--
At the end of July, I responded to a request for info. about solving a
problem with poorly printing graphics in Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.01. At the
time I couldn't locate the procedures I'd written (with the help of my
colleague Michael Kelly), but I just found the floppy they were on! So
here you go, several weeks late and numerous dollars short...

Note: This message is (I hope) formatted for monospaced ASCII text.
There's a more attractive version in Acrobat (PDF) format at:
http://tomc.home.mindspring.com/pdfproc.pdf

This document was written not for the general public, but for my co-workers
when I was at BTNA. I hope it's helpful, but your mileage may vary.

Cheers,
Tom Campbell

- BIGsnip

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=