Re: Degrees of Competence

Subject: Re: Degrees of Competence
From: Pierre Roberge <PRoberge -at- FAMICTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 12:36:56 -0400

I agree. We need more than brainpower and knowledge in order to perform
well in a job. We need self-confidence in our skills, willingness to
learn new things, ability to admit that we goofed, people skills,
creativity, passion, to be organized and so on.

It is impossible to verify all that in an IQ test or during an
interview, even a long one.

The best people to hire someone is someone who knows the job well (has
already done it) certainly not HR people.

IMO.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=