Re: How do you say GDS?

Subject: Re: How do you say GDS?
From: Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- SABU -dot- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 11:08:36 -0700

I'm working on a document that refers to the Calma output format. A
search of the Internet revealed nothing definitive - it appears as
GDS, GDSII, and GDS II.

Can someone please give me some background? Are there different
versions? Do they have different names? How do you refer to them/it,
and why?

Thanks. ...RM

Check this out:

http://sctest.cse.ucsc.edu/alvin/user.old/node16.html

Bob Morrisette
writer1 -at- sabu -dot- Eng -dot- Sun -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=