Re: Lying

Subject: Re: Lying
From: "Guy A. McDonald" <guym -at- INTEGRITYOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:49:59 -0700

Elna Tymes said in part...

"There's a huge difference between casual chatting with other workers, and
doing so to the extent that it gets in the way of the other workers doing
THEIR jobs, and the ability to distinguish between the two is one mark of a
professional."

Here here! Bravo! Now if we can only get *everyone* to understand this
concept of keeping your mouth shut and enjoying process conflict and not
personal conflict.

"I'd advise Sue Pyle to walk a mile in a hiring entity's shoes before
flaming Mr. Plato again."

Oh please Elna... have another cup of coffee. It's too early in the week to
have some kind of tit-for-tat "my shoes are more stinky than yours"
argument. Let's save this for Wednesday when everyone wants to kill a
Dilbert.

Guy McDonald
Seattle, WA
guym -at- integrityol -dot- com