Re: Lying applicants

Subject: Re: Lying applicants
From: Camille Costa <ccosta01 -at- SPRYNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:02:03 -0700

In some cases, I don't know if you could say it was lying. I've been in information
systems classes at the undergraduate level where we've had two or three days of SQL
instruction and the professor then tells the students, "Now you can include it on your
resume." For other applicants there are some software skills that haven't been used for
so long that they tend to get rusty.

Camille (a.k.a Carmen) Costa
ccosta01 -at- sprynet -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=