Advice/Examples on Facility Guides

Subject: Advice/Examples on Facility Guides
From: Sean McFerren <McFerrenS -at- PGE-TEXAS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:44:12 -0500

I've just been assigned the task of developing a facility guide for a large
energy services corporation. My client has almost no existing
documentation and this is the first time I've created a document of this
type. Does anyone with this type of experience have some pointers/advice,
or better yet, examples they would be willing to share? Your
advice/examples will really help me meet a tight deadline and will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sean McFerren
Houston, TX