SUMMARY: Hardware version in manual

Subject: SUMMARY: Hardware version in manual
From: Patricia Bergsma <bergsma -at- LOCAMATION -dot- NL>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:52:47 +0200

Thanks to all that responded to me about putting the hardware version (PCB
version) in the manuals or not. All suggested to leave the information in,
so I lost my argue there. That's OK, since it will only improve my hardware
manuals.

We decided to add the PCB hardware version history in the manual, somewhere
in the first part. When a new version is released, we'll add an addendum to
the manual, listing the new version and the reason for it. This addendum
will also be used to list errors that might be present in the manual.
Whe the manual is updated, the version information is added to the version
history of the manual, and the errors are corrected. This, until the next
PCB release.

Greetings,

Patricia Bergsma
Locamation B.V.