Re: blues

Subject: Re: blues
From: Karen Molloy <Karen_Molloy -at- I2 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:17:14 -0400

Bill Swallow wrote:

>Why is it that every month like clockwork a thread starts concerning
>direction/options/disappointment? Are people that unhappy with their
>career choices, or do people just lack the creativity and initiative
>to keep things interesting and on-track with their goals?

I don't read techwr-l closely enough to notice that this is a reoccurring
thread, but I was surprised to see the thread at all. I see tech writing as
a versatile field, one that provides many opportunities to branch into
other endeavours, besides doc management or teaching. For example, I've
seen tech writers go on to pursue programming, course development, writing
Web site content, and usability/interaction design.

Karen Molloy
i2 Technologies, Inc.

karen_molloy -at- i2 -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=