On-line documentation bookshelf

Subject: On-line documentation bookshelf
From: Geoffrey Green <ggreen23 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:17:05 -0700

Hi,
Currently, my company distributes all of our documentation on
cd-rom,in both WinHELP and HTML format.
We are looking for a type of documentation bookshelf software that
will allow us to put all of our manuals on a bookshelf, which can then
be cross-referenced allowing the end user to locate manuals and topics
in a variety of ways.
We found one product called Hypershelf, by Virtual Media Technology of
Australia, however, all of our research for other bookshelf software
for online documentation has proven futile. We have been completely
unable to find any other products.
I was wondering if anyone might use, or know of, any software which
might meet our needs. I would appreciate any information that you
could provide.
Thank you very much.

cheers,

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=