Front Page Graphics

Subject: Front Page Graphics
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:50:45 -0600

I've been using FrontPage 98, and wondered if anyone could give me some
tips. Where could I find some nice background .gifs that would be
appropriate for an online audience's user guide? There are only 2 provided
with FrontPage, neither very appropriate for this type of documentation.
Also, is there any code that I can use to manipulate the color of the
links? When I use the default colors, they change when I run the HTML file
under different platforms (going from Windows NT to 95).

Do an Internet search for web graphics, and your biggest problem will be in
selecting from the tens of thousands of files you turn up. As far as link
colors are concerned, you should keep in mind that there are a variety of
browsers used, and different versions of those browsers running under
different platforms. Some users can set a default color that will affect
the colors you decide to use.

If you develop this kind of page, try different browsers to see how much
the look changes.

Robert

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=