How to make hotspot bitmaps in HTML help files?

Subject: How to make hotspot bitmaps in HTML help files?
From: Dahlia <dahlia -at- ITWORX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 14:59:57 +0300

Hi everybody,

I am using Microsoft HTML Help Workshop to create HTML help files. I need to
insert a diagram (made in Visio) in the help file. This diagram should be
composed of several hotspots linking to different topics. We used to do this
in WinHelp files by using the Shed tool.
Does anyone know any software that does thay or any HTML technique to do it?

Thank you very much
Dahlia Magdy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=