Thanks re: C++ Prog doc

Subject: Thanks re: C++ Prog doc
From: "Hallnan, Barbara (CICG Development)" <bhallnan -at- EXCHANGE -dot- ML -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 08:43:07 -0400

Folks,

Thanks one and all for the responses on my C++ Prog doc post. It's always
such a relief to know you don't have to re-create the wheel. I'm meeting
with mgmt today to push for online distribution as our main route. Thanks
again for all the validation and great ideas.

Barbara

Barbara Hallnan
Global Debt Analytics -- Documentation
Merrill Lynch
bhallnan -at- exchange -dot- ml -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=