Blues, Globalization, Boredom, etc.

Subject: Blues, Globalization, Boredom, etc.
From: Sheldon Kohn <sheldonkohn -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 09:49:13 -0400

There is a fascinating article at the following address:

http://www.cgjung.com/giegerich1.html

The article does not address tech comm issues directly, but its content could interest a lot of people on this list. In this article, one of the things Dr. Giegerich does is to take a Jungian/alchemical view to place current workplace trends in their larger symbolic framework. I found that it addressed concerns that have followed me through my career as a technical writer.

I would be happy to engage in an off-list dialog about this article and its implications for tech comms.

Sheldon Kohn

"It is not the thing you fear that you must deal with, it is the mother of the thing you fear."

    -David Whyte in The Heart Aroused