FW: Word Expertise

Subject: FW: Word Expertise
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:15:20 -0400

>>I'm currently preparing for the MOUS certification test in Word.
I'm
>>considered a "power user" by my friends and co-workers - in fact I
>don't
>>know anyone more competent in Word - but I think a certification
like
>>this should go a long way toward dispelling doubts about an
>applicant's
>>proficiency. What do you guys think?

Theoretically, it should. However, it might stereotype you a bit.
Around here (Rochester, NY) Microsoft Office certification is
beginning to show up in the ads for administrative assistant and
executive secretary positions. Apparently it raises the hourly rate
about $3-4/hour.

K@
katnagel
@eznet.net
MasterWork Consulting Services
Technical writing | Editing | Conversions | Webstuff

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=