Previous Request - Special Needs PC Equipment Company

Subject: Previous Request - Special Needs PC Equipment Company
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 22:28:44 -0400

For the member who was looking for a PC for a special needs user:

Currently, I am working with a company here in Ohio who makes a wide
range of adaptive equipment for special needs folks. We are putting
together a unit for an injured (full quad) Amish youth, who was hit by an
English (non-Amish) driver. Driven by a laser beam from a head band, he
now can digitally communicate with his family after years of silence.

Though they run the higher end of special needs equipment, if they do not
have the unit for which you are looking, I am sure they would have the
contacts of those who would. Contact:

Rod McMichael at: rim -at- bright -dot- net - Prentke Romich
Company
1-800-262-1984, ext. 428.

If you do contact Rod, please inform him that I passed his name on to the
list.....

Hope this helps your search.

Smokey

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=