TW Training Seminars

Subject: TW Training Seminars
From: Phil Koslowski <pkoslowski -at- SNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:00:57 -0400

Hello,

I am starting my first, entry-level TW position on 10/1. (I had
previously posted a "What Do TW's Do? question). I will be documenting
their software processes into user manuals, beginning with the help
desk.

Anyway, I'd like to go in with a plan for myself, including being able
to recommend good beginner's training seminar to my supervisor. My
company has already heartily agreed to send me for training ASAP.

I have found a seminar run by a company called "Solutions" out of
Reading, MA. Has anyone heard of them? Any feedback? If not, can you
recommend a good starting point for me, preferably on the East Coast?

Also, any good "how to" books would be appreciated.

Thanks so much.
Phil Koslowski
pkoslowski -at- snet -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=