JOB: Technical Communicator - Datasteam Systems, Inc. - Greenvill e, SC

Subject: JOB: Technical Communicator - Datasteam Systems, Inc. - Greenvill e, SC
From: Frank Farmer <Frank -dot- Farmer -at- DSTM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:55:42 -0400

If interested, you may respond directly to me or the recruiter listed below.

Frank Farmer
Senior Technical Communicator
Datastream Systems, Inc.
Frank -dot- Farmer -at- dstm -dot- com
864-422-5320

Technical Communicator
Datastream Systems, Inc., a rapidly growing software development
company, plans to add technical writers to its Technical Communications
group. We seek professional technical writers to design, write, and edit
software documentation. Headquartered in Greenville, SC, Datastream Systems,
Inc., is the leading developer of maintenance and facility management
software designed to decrease maintenance costs by reducing the downtime
associated with key equipment failure.

REQUIREMENTS
* Degree or advanced degree in technical writing or English
* Experience in writing software or training documentation
* Experience with Windows 95
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word for Windows 97
* Experience with RoboHelp or HTML-based Help preferred

APPLICATION
Send your letter of application with salary requirements, resume,
and 3
writing samples to:

Pam Sheriff
Recruiter/Human Resources