Re: Graphic design use

Subject: Re: Graphic design use
From: David Biggs <Daaavor -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 21:42:39 EDT

Hmmm...

Strange, I wasn't aware that the majority of TW seem to have/want little
exposure to the graphic design side of our biz.

I work in a small company where my boss and I do everything. We're the copy
writers, editors, illustrators, ad/brochure/newsletter design and layout,
photo manipulators, manual writers, and on my last brochure we even did some
of the photography. I realize that mine is an extreme case, but I really
wasn't aware that seemingly so many TW seem to NOT want to do any of the
design-type stuff. I love the variety. After I've spent a month beating an
operations manual into shape, to be given some magazine ads and told "they're
due in a week" is almost relaxing.

just my 2 cents...

David Biggs

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=