Acrobat PDF --> Framemaker

Subject: Acrobat PDF --> Framemaker
From: Lim Wei Siong Vincent <wslim -at- CRTC -dot- CORP -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:13:38 +0800

I have some .pdf files which I got from some colleagues in a sister
organisation. I have got permission to reuse part of the documents but
I am not sure how to convert the pdf files to a format usable in
Framemaker. Any guidance will be appreciate!

Thanks in advance.
--
Lim Wei Siong Vincent
Software Resource Engineer

Singapore Software Center - Global Software Division
Motorola Electronics Pte Ltd
Tel : 65 - 486 7657 Fax : 65 - 481 6997
Email : wslim -at- crtc -dot- corp -dot- mot -dot- com

"Reality is that which when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away"
Philips K Dick

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=