Re: Repeating instructions

Subject: Re: Repeating instructions
From: "Smith, Don" <dasmith -at- HAYES -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 07:52:41 -0400

Philip -

This comes up quite often here. I have found that for me, I am most
comfortable with your #4. I write to the most *common* of the pieces of
equipment (or software) and when there is a difference say, "If you are
using XXXX, use paragraph B of this step instead", or something similar.

Regards,

MOO

Don

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=