Re: first job/international opportunities?

Subject: Re: first job/international opportunities?
From: "E. Gail Miedema" <egail -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 08:57:37 -0700

I have been monitoring this list for a couple of years now. I have seen
a few ads for technical writing jobs overseas during that time. The
interesing thing is that most of those postings were for positions in
Holland, a country where all students learn English and speak it
fluently. Perhaps contacting some companies in Amsterdam might pay off.

Cheers!
--E. Gail Miedema

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, Stacia Pickle wrote:

> Dear Mark,
> Hi, My name is Stacia. I am a senior at Texas Tech University. I am
> also majoring in Technical writing-go figure that is why I am on this
> list.
> Anyway, it is SO ironic for me to read your post. YOurs is one of the
> first I have gotten because I just joined this list yesterday. The reason
> it is ironic is that for the past month I have been surfing the net
> looking for job ops overseas. I too am having great difficulties finding
> anything. My profs tell me the same thing-that there are lots of
> oppurtnities. Let's keep our fingers crossed that someone here can help
> us.
> I just wanted to wish you luck and let you know that I know exactly
> where you are coming from. (I have been in the same boat for a month and
> it is tough.)
> My thanks to anyone who has a lead...
> Stacia Pickle
>

> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==