Re: Run Book or Runbook?

Subject: Re: Run Book or Runbook?
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:36:31 -0400

f you are referring to the manuals which describe what jobs to run, and
when, and what order....it is referred to as two (2) words in our
industry. Most companies have it all automated and so I would recommend
whatever internal style or standard form the company is presently using
......with perhaps some minor modification directed towards end user
usabilitiy issues.

Smokey

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 21:33:34 -0400 Tzvee Zahavy <tzvee -at- ZAHAVY -dot- COM>
writes:
>I'm writing a run book for a financial system.
>
>1) Is it one word or two?
>2) Is there a standard style or template for it
> or do I just follow the internal company style?
>
>Tzvee
>

> Dr. Tzvee Zahavy
> tzvee -at- zahavy -dot- com
>
>From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==
>Send commands to listserv -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu (e.g., SIGNOFF
>Find TECHWR-L-related books at
>http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/books.htm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=