Corel Presentations

Subject: Corel Presentations
From: akram bhatti <akrambhatti -at- NETSCAPE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:54:05 PDT

Hi All:

I also find Corel Presentations which is included in its office suite to be an
excellent programme.

I think it is also great that you are introducing your students to different
softwares. As a teacher/writer I think it has become almost necessary to
demonstrate how information is delivered in today's information age.

Akram

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000