Re[2]: Presentation software

Subject: Re[2]: Presentation software
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 16:24:53 -0500

I am so bored by PowerPoint presentations. Since so many people do
use PowerPoint, I have started using other presentation software
packages to make my presentations stand out a bit.

This statement is intriguing. Just what is it you do in Freelance that
cannot be done in PowerPoint?

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224