Re: Save As in Acrobat Reader

Subject: Re: Save As in Acrobat Reader
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:46:48 +0200

Fred,

Exchange is available in bulk. The price depends on the number of licences
you buy. The smallest unit is 100 licences. You may contact Adobe about
this possibility.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch
WWW: http://www.prodok.ch/prodok

Bridging the Knowledge Gap

>Ah, but Adobe no longer sells Acrobat Exchange as a stand-alone
>application. It is only available as a component part of the full
>Acrobat
>3.0 package or bundled with other Adobe applications (most notably
>FrameMaker). This Adobe policy makes very little sense to me,
>because the Exchange application is essential to the ability to use
>PDF format for electronic review of documents via the Notes feature.
>
>Fred Ridder ( f -dot- ridder -at- dialogic -dot- com )

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=