To technical writers and documentation managers in San Francisco area

Subject: To technical writers and documentation managers in San Francisco area
From: Birgit Merlehoej <bim -at- KMD -dot- DK>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 08:59:17 +0100

Hi.

My company has an outpost in San Fancisco and I might go there to do some
research on documentation management.

Therefore I need to get in contact with technical writers or documentation
managers in some companies (software houses or others) that have their own
documentation departments/groups. It might be usefull to get in contact with
some contractors and university people as well.

If I go I would like to pay the companies or educational institutions a
visit.

Do you think that you can help me?

Thanks

Birgit Merlehoej