Need help with RoboHelp 6.0

Subject: Need help with RoboHelp 6.0
From: Beatriz Preece <bpreece -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 17:15:33 -0400

Hello everyone,

My company recently upgraded to RoboHelp 6.0 from version 4.0, it seemed easy to
use at first until it came time to compile. RoboHelp is not generating the topics
sequence numbers, and instead, is re-numbering every new topic with a double digit
(our current numbering sequence is 4 and 5 digits depending on the help file), and
when we try to delete the topic in the Word document and the .HH file, and re-add
it in word as a brand new topic, it does not add it back to the .HH file. Can
anyone help us?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=