tecchnical communications in the 21st ce

Subject: tecchnical communications in the 21st ce
From: "Morris, Michael" <MORRIS -at- COTR -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 12:00:24 -0600

Me again folks... I'm working on a course called Technical Communications in the 21st century to be included in our online TPC program and would appreciate feedback.

Tentatively it will focus on the following areas:
* providing an international and intercultural focus for writers
* providing a collaboarative process -- possibly crossing geographic borders and cultures
* exploring the importance of electronic technology, and applying it
* providing an ethical perspective, from the Canadian (US) , but not limited to these
* focusing on North American writing practices, but providing strategies for non-native speakers of English.

Your reaction, comments, feedback, whatever as usual greatly appreciated... to morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca

regards and thanks

Michael

Michael Morris
COTR