Digest Format

Subject: Digest Format
From: Dave Scott <DSCOTT -at- IBM -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:42:32 -0700

Sorry in advance if this question has already been asked. I've looked in
the archive and fiddled with the listserver but can't find a definitive
answer.

Is the techwr-l mailing list available in digest format? If it is, how can
I get the digest instead of individual postings?

Thanks.
Dave Scott
mailto:dscott -at- ibm -dot- net

Sometimes, when the wind blows, I feel it tug at my soul, beseeching it to
follow on the wings of chance to wherever, whatever, may lie on the distant
horizon. Other times it makes my hair stick out funny.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=