International Windows programs

Subject: International Windows programs
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton__ -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 05:54:37 -0700

Warm greetings.

I have to write documentation for a piece of a program that drops to
the command line and runs a command. When you run the program, you
supply the command as an input parameter. I suspect that this
documentation will have to be translated at some point.

As an example, I was going to use Notepad as the program executed from
the command line. But then it occurred to me, non-US versions of
Windows might not have Notepad or it might be called something
different.

Can anyone clarify this point for me?

Thanks in advance.

==