Re: XyWriters?

Subject: Re: XyWriters?
From: Rowena Hart <rhart -at- INTRINSYC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:44:50 -0700

Danny,

XyWrite is used extensively in newspaper and book publishing. You
could call your local news jocks to see whether they use it or not. I've
used it in the past, but I think I purged that part of my brain two years
ago to make room for something else, which I can't remember now
either. :-) I CAN put you in touch with a few news-friends who use
the software, and perhaps they can help you out...

Rowena
rhart -at- intrinsyc -dot- com

Rowena Hart
Technical Writer