Electronic sign-off sheet for reviewers

Subject: Electronic sign-off sheet for reviewers
From: Jennifer O Neill <writer -at- ARITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:06:11 +0100

I need to send manuals to engineers in several countries for review.
They will receive the manuals in either Word or PDF format by
email. Consequently I want to send the reviewer's sign-off sheet
electronically. It details what the manual is, its format, the deadline
to return it by, what to review, & which review number we're at.
Getting them to fax back the signed sheet is cumbersonme but I
want that signature. We've had problems in the past of people not
reviewing what they're supposed to review and then having to throw
out 100's manuals.

What's the best way to do an electronic sign-off sheet, one which
may well have several stages? Not all the countries have access to
our intranet and not all engineers have access to the internet.
Everyone has email (so their address on the email is a type of
signature). How do others do long distance reviewing?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Jennifer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=