?multiple versions of multiple docs

Subject: ?multiple versions of multiple docs
From: Peter Collins <peter -dot- collins -at- BIGFOOT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 16:22:09 +1000

It may not be what you want, but the nearest thing I have heard to what you describe is AutoDoc. You might find it interesting to
review, and it could be the answer. I think the web page has a trial 30day download. I have not yet reviewed it myself, but I intend
to.

Contact:
Paul Trotter
Optical Systems Corporation Ltd.
Ph: +64 25 789 389
Fax: +64 9 410 8845
Email: ptrotter -at- osc -dot- co -dot- nz
Web: http://www.oscl.com

Miki, You wrote "
One logical option would seem to be a content database, with each chunk of =
data pulled from the master file. Does the software exist for this? Is it =
actually usable, or more work than it's worth? Is there some way of using =
the existing "database" of master files in a more effective way? As =
always, we're constrained by absurd schedules and last-minute changes, so =
tools with high learning curves or excessive elegance are inappropriate.
"
Peter Collins, VIVID Management Pty Ltd,
26 Bradleys Head Road, MOSMAN 2088, Australia
+61 2 9968 3308, fax +61 2 9968 3026, mobile +61 (0)18 419 571
Management Consultants and Technical Writers
email: peter -dot- collins -at- bigfoot -dot- com ICQ#: 10981283
web pages: http://www.angelfire.com/pe/pcollins/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=