Re: Presentation Software - Beyond Powerpoint

Subject: Re: Presentation Software - Beyond Powerpoint
From: Jennifer Delmerico <Jennifer -dot- Delmerico -at- TSTNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:54:36 -0400

Has anyone had any experience with a product called Astound? I believe
that's the name of the company, too, but I could be wrong.

I used this product about a year ago, and I was very impressed with the
results. I would classify it as a step beyond PowerPoint, but a step short
of Director. I am in no way a graphical person, but I managed to create a
presentation with audio and animation that looked really good (i.e.
impressed the intended audience).

Anyone else care to comment?

Jennifer Delmerico, Sr. Tech Writer
Transaction Software Technologies, Inc.
770-446-3211
jennifer -dot- delmerico -at- tstnet -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=