Faulty checklists may have caused Swissair crash

Subject: Faulty checklists may have caused Swissair crash
From: Candace Bamber <cbamber -at- CASTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 13:33:53 -0400

Gang,
Just reading a Toronto Star story about the recent Swissair crash off
Peggy's Cove. Latest theory is that the checklist had incorrect
instructions on what to do about restoring power in an emergency.

I used to work in the oil patch, where there were many occasions where
someone's life could have depended on what I wrote.

Makes you think.

You can find the article at:
http://www.thestar.com/thestar/editorial/news/981009NEW06c_NA-CRASH9.html

Candace